Friday, February 1, 2013

What a week!



WOW.  This has been one heck of a week!  I'm surprised I have time to breathe.  I ended up working 10-12 hours almost every day this week.  Then yesterday my tooth was throbbing so I made a dentist appointment and can you guess how I got to end my week?  If you guessed by a root canal you are correct! 

I went to the dentist this morning in hopes that they would be able to replace a loose filling, but it turns out the tooth was beyond repair.  My dentist took out the nerves in the tooth this morning and cleaned it, but she didn't have time to finish the canal, so I go back on Thursday so she can finish.  The nova-cane wore off about an hour ago and I'm on Tylenol now.  Thankfully that seems to be doing the trick.  It just feels very itchy under the tooth.   I cannot wait to have this all behind me. 

Hopefully I'll have time to write a quick post tomorrow on the yummy ranch pork chops I'm making my son for dinner tonight.  They smelled so good in the slow cooker!

3 comments:

  1. ouch.. the root canal does not sound nice..
    hope you have a much needed relaxing weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of going to the dentist, but it's better than dealing with a sore tooth!

    Mmm Ranch pork chops sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just nominated you for the Leibster Award! Please visit my blog to get more details. :)

    ReplyDelete