Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunny Sunday



I am so sick of all this snow and cold weather.  I REALLY need a few nice warm days and sunshine.  Preferably on a beach while W plays in the sand.  I know that is not happening anytime soon so to get myself out of this winter funk I'm going to start posting Sunny Sundays and each Sunday share some beautiful sunny place I would love to be at this very moment.


If any other bloggers are interested in joining me on Sunny Sunday please leave a link to your blog below and I will add you to the post.

This Sunday I propose a visit to the French Countryside.



 How Sound of Music-esque would feel to run through that beautiful field of flowers?  Seeing that picture I would love to pack a picnic and bottle of wine and cloud watch all day.  This may sound silly, but I can feel my shoulders relax just thinking about it.

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!





1 comment:

  1. It's sunny here, but it's a deceptive sun. It's FREEZING outside!

    ReplyDelete