Friday, March 22, 2013

Busy Week

This has been such a busy week.  I feel bad that this is my first and perhaps only post for the week and it is going to be so short.  The daycare transition went really well this week.  W no longer cries when I drop him off and is content when he is picked up.  He always brings a toy over to the gate to play with and to take home.  It is such a huge weight off my shoulders that he is happy where he is.  The other thing I LOVE is the teacher who is with him in the afternoons is ALWAYS on the floor playing with the kids and singing.  It's so cute.  I can hear her before I even open the door to the daycare wing!

This weekend W and I are leaving my hubby at home and going to visit family for the weekend, then I have to work on Sunday so we will not be back until Monday.  Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Hope things slow down for you soon! To add to your busyness :-)) I am nominating you for the Liebster Award, check out my blog post from today for details.
    gladiator-in-heels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's great news about daycare. :) Sounds like you chose a fantastic place. My little guy starts Kindergarten in the fall. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he does well.

    I hope you and your family had a great Easter.

    Hugs,
    Melly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, day care is a big issue when it comes to going back to work for Mothers. I have gone through this just a month ago and my son is getting used to the place and I dare say that he is happy there! Cheers to us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, hope your busy mom life gives you a slight break while the littles are in daycare.
    Im stopping by from the Blogloving Hop & am your newest GFC follower.

    Would love if you stop by http://1singlemommy2monsters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete