Saturday, December 1, 2012

Back from Vacation!

We are back from vacation and it was awesome!  W did so well on the plane.  Caught our first flight at 5:30am and then our connecting flight to Jamaica at 9am and he was such a champ.  He nursed on take off and landing and slept for the better part of both flights.  He was a little fussy on the returning flights, but by no means did he have a full blown meltdown. 

It was so great to spend uninterrupted and 95% technology free time with Aaron and W.  After spending so much time away for work this year it really was needed for our family.  As much as I loved our trip, it was not as relaxing as I had hoped it would be, but traveling with a toddler rarely is.  W loved the pool and floating around in his raft that we bought him for his birthday.  He also learned that he loves to eat sand by the fist full.  YUCK!

I am so happy I was able to spend so much time with the two most important men in my life.  One thing I wish we could have done differently is bring someone with us so Aaron and I could have had some adult time and enjoyed the evening activities that the resort offered, but there's always next time.  I already told my sister and she cannot wait for us to plan another vacation.  




No comments:

Post a Comment